Sunday, August 8, 2010

Things From Around the Web



Some of my favorite things this week:

Absolutely in love with these book covers.

I want some notepad nails to doodle on.

This makeup tutorial makes me want to be Tinkerbell for Halloween. (Warning: her videos are addicting!)

I'm pretty sure this will never not make me laugh. David, can we be besties?

Try and tell me this isn't the cutest picture ever. go ahead, try.

Jennifer Aniston channeling Barbara Streisand? Amazing!


What's something great you found on the web this week? Leave me a link!

4 comments :

  1. What great finds... i love all of them! I cant believe how great that Tinkerbell video is, i didnt even realize it was over 20 min.

    i didnt find this, but i launched it this weekend: a vintage jewelry shop ~ foundbysutton.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha! The cat email's made me lol. I cried a little. And the notepad nails are cool, just don't write fuck on your nail and then go to court ala Lindsey Lohan m'kayyyyyy? Speaking of nails, Barbra/Jennifer nails make me want to punch babies.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...